Toshiba’s e-STUDIO477s/527s A4 monochrome MFPs have all the advantages of a full size MFP and the convenience of a small size printer packed in one device. This new monochrome A4 series is suitable for small/midsize businesses as well as large enterprise organizations. The seamless integration with Software Solutions, Open Platform Applications, and Cloud Integration make these systems unique in today’s market place.The new e-STUDIO477s/527s are also unique in this class because they have extensive security features, including Toshiba’s propriety Self-Encrypting Drive (SED), 256 AES encryption, and data overwrite.
Speeds & Feeds
* 55 Pages Per Minute B&W.
* Up to 5 paper sources including bypass with a maximum capacity of 2,630 sheets.
* Standard Automatic Duplexing Unit.
* Standard RADF (Reversing Automatic Document Feeder).
* Optional Inner finisher with stapling capability.
* Optional Off-line Stapler
* Standard SED HDD encryption and data overwrite for optimum security.
* Maximum 8.5” x 14”
* PostScript3, PCL 6, XPS are standard printing languages.
* Standard e-BRIDGE controller.
* TopAccess Web browser user and administrator interface.
* Feeds Envelops and Post Cards through the bypass tray.
Us & Them
* Print resolution up to true 600 x 1200 dpi.
* 2GB RAM along with 160GB SED Hard disk for document processing and storage.
* Standard productivity features such as tandem printing.
* Cloud Services integration for scan to and print from Google Documents, Drop Box, Evernote etc.
* Scan to USB media.
* Print from USB media.
* Preview Scanned images on operation panel.
* Original outside erase (remove unwanted surrounding black when platen cover / RADF is open).
* Slim PDF technology (Good quality PDF files with 10% of the normal size).
* Up to 12,060 user templates to provide ease of one touch operation.
* Up to 200 storage boxes for document storage within the device.
Security & Connectivity
* Authentication: Kerberos, LDAP, HTTPS, SMTP and optional IP Sec.
* Standard AES 256bit encryption.
* Standard data overwrite.
* TopAccess web interface for status monitoring and remote configuration is included.
* PCL 6, PostScript 3, and XPS print drivers included – no additional charge for PostScript!
Reduce & Save
* Environmental choice certified, reducing energy cost.
* Omit blank pages (remove unwanted blank pages from documents).
* Standard duplex allows two sided copying, reducing paper and saving paper cost.
* N-up copies allow up to 8 pages to be copied on a single sheet, reducing storage space and increasing savings.
* Access codes – monitors and restrict usage based on pre defined limits, reducing misuse and increasing savings.
Better & Faster
* First copy out time of 8 Sec. allows quicker copies and reduces wait time.
* Advance job reservation – It is now possible to pre-scan up to 10 jobs while another job is being processed, saving time.
* Job build – conveniently combine different copy jobs in one seamless step, save time by removing unnecessary steps.
* Send and receive faxes from the device or from your desktop computer.
* Templates to store and quickly recall commonly used jobs, saving time by one touch activation of such jobs.
Efficiency & Productivity
* Tandem printing.
* Automatic magnification ratio – scales a page to best fit the sheet size of media in the input tray.
* Annotation / Page numbering – Allows date and/or page numbers to be added to the copy output.
* Cover Sheet insertion – Allows insertion of front and back pages of the document from a different paper source.
* Booklet or Magazine function – Automatically print pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
* Products images and description are for reference only. Please visit each manufactures website for any up to date information.