The e-STUDIO2050c is a high quality colour multi-function device designed for businesses that have a need for colour but are on a tight budget. One of the most powerful and unique features of the e-STUDIO2050c is the ability to program any of its functions to a single button. Whether copying, scanning, faxing or filing, a user can easily access any of these functions by simply selecting a single button. Operating at 20 pages per minute in colour and 20 pages per minute in black and white, the compact design makes this model a perfect fit for a small/medium size office. With 9” large LCD control panel, the new system takes integration with cloud computing and software solutions to the next level.
Speeds & Feeds
* 20 Pages Per Minute Colour and 20 Pages Per Minute B&W.
* Up to 5 paper sources including bypass with a maximum capacity of 2,900 sheets.
* Standard Automatic Duplexing Unit.
* Optional RADF (Reversing Automatic Document Feeder).
* Optional Stapling, Hole punching, booklet making.
* Standard SED HDD encryption and data overwrite for optimum security.
* Maximum 11” x 17”
* Poster printing up to 44”x68” (8 ledger sheets).
* PostScript3, PCL 6, XPS are standard printing languages.
* Standard e-BRIDGE controller.
* TopAccess Web browser user and administrator interface.
* Feeds up to 110 lb. index through the bypass and 90lb index from standard trays.
* Maximum duty cycle: 56,000 impressions.
Us & Them
* Print resolution up to true 600 x 1200 dpi.
* 2GB RAM along with 160GB SED Hard disk for document processing and storage.
* Standard productivity features such as tandem printing with “e-Bridge Job Point”.
* Cloud Services integration for scan to and print from Google Documents, Drop Box, Evernote etc.
* Scan to USB media.
* Print from USB media.
* Preview Scanned images on operation panel.
* Original outside erase (remove unwanted surrounding black when platen cover / RADF is open).
* Slim PDF technology (Good quality PDF files with 10% of the normal size).
* Up to 12,060 user templates to provide ease of one touch operation.
* Up to 200 storage boxes for document storage within the device.
Security & Connectivity
* Authentication: Kerberos, LDAP, HTTPS, SMTP and optional IP Sec.
* Standard AES 128bit encryption.
* Optional data overwrite.
* TopAccess web interface for status monitoring and remote configuration is included.
* PCL 6, PostScript 3, and XPS print drivers included – no additional charge for PostScript!
Reduce & Save
* Environmental choice certified, reducing energy cost.
* Omit blank pages (remove unwanted blank pages from documents).
* Standard duplex allows two sided copying, reducing paper and saving paper cost.
* N-up copies allow up to 8 pages to be copied on a single sheet, reducing storage space and increasing savings.
* Access codes – monitors and restrict usage based on pre defined limits, reducing misuse and increasing savings.
Better & Faster
* First copy out time of less than 8.2 Sec. B/W and 10.3 in Colour, allows quicker copies and reduces wait time.
* Advance job reservation – It is now possible to pre-scan up to 10 jobs while another job is being processed, saving time.
* Job build – conveniently combine different copy jobs in one seamless step, save time by removing unnecessary steps.
* Send and receive faxes at the same time through the two line fax option saving time.
* Templates to store and quickly recall commonly used jobs, saving time by one touch activation of such jobs.
Efficiency & Productivity
* Tandem printing with e-BRIDGE Job Point.
* Automatic magnification ratio – scales a page to best fit the sheet size of media in the input tray.
* Annotation / Page numbering – Allows date and/or page numbers to be added to the copy output.
* Cover Sheet insertion – Allows insertion of front and back pages of the document from a different paper source.
* Booklet function – Automatically print pages in the correct order so the document can be folded and stapled to form a booklet.
* Products images and description are for reference only. Please visit each manufactures website for any up to date information.