The e-STUDIO2007 is a small multifunction device that is more than capable of handling the needs of the small to medium sized office or workgroup. In its standard configuration it not only delivers advanced digital copying, printing up to 20 pages per minute but also network colour scanning. It can be built into an office’s document creation and communication command-centre with network printing, scan-to-email, scan-to-file, scan-to-FTP, and network fax options. With such vast multifunction capabilities, the e-STUDIO2007 can deliver as little or as much as your business needs dictate – now and in the future!
Speeds & Feeds
* Up to 20 pages per minute (letter)
* Up to 5 paper sources including bypass with a maximum capacity of 1,700 sheets.
* Feeds up to 110 lbs through the bypass.
* Standard network print, colour scan and copy out of the box.
* Maximum duty cycle: 65,000 impressions per month
Us & Them
* Copy/Print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi
* 50 sheet capacity reversing automatic document feeder option.
* Job build and Job program functions – standard
* 100% Toner recycle system
* High capacity toner for less downtime and higher productivity.
Security & Connectivity
* User authentication through department codes (99 codes) allows administrators to determine user access.
* Supports Windows Vista/7/8/ Server 2003/2008/2008R2/2012.
* Connectivity to 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet and USB 2.0.
Reduce & Save
* Standard duplex printing even without optional duplex unit.
* N-up copies allow up to 8 pages to be copied on a single sheet, reducing storage space and increasing savings.
* Access codes – monitors and restrict usage, reducing misuse and increasing savings.
Better & Faster
* First copy out time of 7.0 seconds, allows quicker copies and reduces wait time.
* Job build – conveniently combine different copy jobs in one seamless step, save time by removing unnecessary steps.
Efficiency & Productivity
* Automatic magnification ratio – scales a page to best fit the sheet size of media in the input tray.
* Automatic paper selection – Selects the right paper from available paper source, based on the original paper size.
* Annotation / Page numbering – Allows date and/or page numbers to be added to the copy output.
* Cover Sheet insertion – Allows insertion of front and back pages of the document from a different paper source.
* Products images and description are for reference only. Please visit each manufactures website for any up to date information.