- Feature-rich color print/copy/scan/fax
- First color page prints in as fast as 9 seconds, first mono page in as fast as 8 seconds1
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 2 GB standard/max memory
- 160 GB secure hard disk drive, standard
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet and High-speed USB connectivity
- USB host port for walk-up printing and scanning
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Duplex (2-sided) printing/copying standard
- 1200 x 600 dpi resolution
- 100-sheet duplexing/reversing automatic document feeder (RADF)
- Easy-to-use 9″ Color touch-screen control panel with alphanumeric keypad and function buttons
- smart Extendable Platform (sXP) for integration with web-based applications
- Wireless model available as a special order
- Optional 2nd, 3rd and 4th 530-sheet paper trays; 2,000-sheet Large Capacity Feeder
- 1-Year On-Site warranty2
- Live, toll-free technical support 24/7/3652
The OKI™ MPS3537mc and MPS4242mc Series Color MFPs
Each combine high-quality color and four-in-one functionality with speed, reliability and ease of use—superior value from MFPs that have a footprint small enough to fit easily into your environment.
They’re the perfect solution for the mid-size workgroups in your company.
Enhance the productivity of your staff
These MFPs are fast: the MPS3537mc prints and copies at up to 35 ppm in color and 37 ppm in black & white; MPS4242mc Series models print and copy at up to 42 ppm in color and black & white. And all print the first color page in as little as 9 seconds.1
They all have a duplexing/reversing automatic document feeder (RADF) that quickly scans both sides of a document. And, with their robust duty cycle and paper tray options, these durable devices can be relied upon to handle large daily print and copy volumes.
Scan at the machine or from your desk
Turn hard-copy documents into electronic files with multiple options. Scan documents in color or black & white, and send them to your PC, a network folder, a USB stick, or to a list of e-mail addresses.
You can also remotely preview and scan your documents on your PC via the network connection. Insert a USB memory stick into the convenient front port to save scanned documents to or print files directly from the USB stick.
The convenience of E-Filing
Store your digital documents on or transfer them from “boxes” on the secure hard disk drive. Users have walk-up-and-print or pull-down (to their PCs) access to all documents in the public box, or access via password to documents in private boxes. Passwords can be assigned to specific users or shared within a department.
All models have a robust Super G3 fax with Dual Access, T.37 Internet faxing, a 3,000-entry address book, double-sided fax scanning, and the ability to let you send faxes directly from your PC.
They can make your job easier
The MPS3537mc and MPS4242mc Series are user friendly: network-ready right out of the box, with an intuitive operator panel that’s simple to use—9″ color touch-screen graphic display, alphanumeric keypad and function buttons.
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing of print speed on letter-size sheets in simplex (1-sided) mode. Individual results may vary.
2 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.