Superior speed, performance and reliability for your most demanding forms printing needs.
- Dual 9-pin and 24-pin dot matrix printing
- Best-in-class reliability: 25,000-hour MTBF
- Convenient front paper feed
- Fastest-in-class print speeds: up to 700 cps1
- Up to 13 million-character ribbon life2
- USB and Parallel connectivity standard
- Crisp, clear printing – on letterhead or up to 7-part forms3
- 128 KB receive buffer/memory
- 400-million character printhead life
- Options include internal Ethernet and Serial connectivity; front/rear tractors; top pull tractor; cut sheet feeder; roll paper stand5
- 3-year standard warranty with extensions4
- Live, toll-free technical support, 24/7/3654
Whether your output is continuous multi-part forms or fine business correspondence—or combinations of both—you’ll find your solution in the Dual 9-pin ML620/621 or the 24-pin ML690/691 dot matrix printers.
They handle the printing needs of the most demanding environments—including point-ofsale, automation and utility applications such as wholesale or retail sales counters, financial departments, manufacturing and warehousing.
Yet they also produce letter-quality type and high-resolution graphics for the office and executive suite.
Unequaled performance – ML600 Series printers have features that give them a strong edge over the competition:
• Print speeds of up to 700 cps1
• An MTBF rating of 25,000 hours
• Ribbon life of up to 13 million characters2
And they offer other features that will improve your working conditions, including:
• A convenient front paper path (tractor feed and friction feed)
• Printing on forms up to 7 parts3
• Versatile connectivity and paper handling
Fast, with finesse – ML600 Series printers run the gamut of paper types and envelopes at lightning speed. Their rugged printheads have a 400 million-character average life expectancy, with powerful samarium magnets and stored-energy pins that deliver precise, sharp characters through to the last page of a 7-part form3.
Sturdy and sophisticated – Field-proven reliability is just one reason OKI MICROLINE printers are the most widely-used impact printers in North America4. The rugged, reliable OKI ML600 Series printers are sure to win you over, too!
Step up to superior performance – OKI Printing Solutions provides products that increase our customers’ performance without affecting their budget. That’s because the tradition of the OKI® brand is one of proven reliability and value.
Should you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert located in North America— 24/7/365—by calling toll-free: 800-OKI-DATA (800-654-3282).5
You can expect more from MICROLINE 600 Series printers: faster speeds… better performance… greater reliability.
1 ML620/621 SuperSpeed Draft; ML690/691 up to 480 cps.
2 ML621/691; ML620/690 at 8 million-character life.
3 7 sheets max with optional top pull tractor.
4 IDC Quarterly Tracker, 2010.
5 Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
6 Roll paper stand for ML620/ML690 only.
All specifications subject to change without notice.